- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
The public has continued to discuss the death of 22-year-old Victor White III, who died from a gunshot wound while handcuffed in the backseat of an Iberia Parish deputy’s vehicle.
OK. I KNOW YOU ARE ALL WORRIED ABOUT FERGUSON BUT CAN YOU FOR A SECOND LOOK AT THIS VICTOR WHITE CASE?
NOTHING ADDS UP.
APPARENTLY AFTER BEING SEARCHED TWICE (while handcuffed) HE PRODUCED A GUN AT THE POLICE STATION AND SHOT HIMSELF. HIS DEATH HAS BEEN RULED A SUICIDE.
YOU NEED TO SPREAD THIS TUMBLR. BECAUSE THIS IS BULLSHIT AND THE COPS ARE COVERING IT UP.
I love that this is getting attention again, considering it’s like 30 minutes from where I live.
ok y’all, I need some advice. ive been working two part time jobs (50+ hours a week) for a couple of months now and its fucking killing me, like neither is a particularly “BAD” job but it’s a huge fuckin drain plus I only get paid $9 an hour for one and $11 an hour for the other
I’m starting school now and I need more time to myself to focus on passing my math class
I’m thinking of quitting and becoming a nanny again so I can get paid about $20 an hour or more and work about ~35 hours a week.
that way I can do my homework during down time, it’s close to home, and I’m getting paid MUCH MORE and i’ll be making more money than I am now and working less hours. I mean, the jobs I have now aren’t relevant to my major anyway
SOOO does this make sense to y’all?? yes??? no????